Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

What can I say?  BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!  I cannot express how grateful I am to have been blessed with this sweet little girl. 

For the past 8 years Mothers Day has been a painful day for me, and to have it once again be joyful was inexplicably wonderful!!!  Dave's parents came to visit and his dad helped him with some projects around the house and Gail did my gardening, which is AMAZING because I hate doing it, but love the finished product!  We have a lovely little flower garden in the front and she also planted me a lovely herb garden.  Dave and I really enjoy cooking so we're really excited about that!  All in all it was a great day spent with loved ones which I'll never forget.   I started the day snuggling in bed with my favorite boy and my favorite girl. 


Now that's a happy mama!!!  :D :D 

Here's a photo of Fiona who was representing well on Mothers Day.

For my first joyous Mothers Day, Dave created a really delightful and sentimental gift.  He took Fiona to a place in Squirrel Hill called Color Me Mine where you can decorate your own pottery and he made me a giant coffee mug with Fiona's hand and footprints all over it.  I LOVE it!!!! 


Looking forward to all of the Mothers Days to come....   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment